Flying Ruler Support
- we completely redesigned the computational algorithm to improve accuracy
- support for all new devices, including iPhone 11 (Pro / Pro Max)
- optimized for iOS 13, including support for light and dark appearances
- added decimal inches as a measurement option
- measurement in parts is now possible not only in the first measurement mode, but in the rest as well
- added a mode of measuring short distances for visually impaired people
- VoiceOver support is improved
- improved help system
- improved user interface
- other minor alterations and improvements
Add new features to your device!
The Flying Ruler app allows you to measure in the most original way: by just moving your device from one point to another.
The secret of the program is that it is based on the principles of the inertial navigational system (INS): the position of the device is determined with the help of the accelerometer and the gyroscope.
Measurements take place extremely quickly and at the same time they are quite accurate. We are constantly improving our computational algorithm for more than 7 years - it is difficult to find an application (that calculates distance by moving) with a longer history!
The app has different modes so you can choose which mode is better and easier to use on each occasion. You can measure with the body of the device in one mode or with a virtual ruler in another. You can not only measure an object but also the distance between two walls.
You use the same methods to measure angles as the app allows you to measure angles both on a surface area and between surfaces through space.